Monday, January 30, 2012

Off to a good start?


Sitting in the food court in Chicago's O'Hare airport is not where I thought I'd be at this point (the beginning) in my trip. Originally scheduled to fly from Charlotte to Newark to Mumbai to Hyderabad, I was excited to get so spend a few hours in Mumbai (aka Ballywood), albeit all in the airport. Due to my first flight being delayed I ended up being rerouted to Chicago to London to Hyderabad. This will be my third trip to London, well, Heathrow, more specifically. One of these days I should actually take a trip to Europe instead of just passing through on my way to and from India. I just hope that the slight craziness that's starting out my trip isn't indicative of my whole trip. Either way, I'm up for an adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment