Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The One That Got Away

Nothing like arriving to a new country and the first thing you hear on the radio is a top US pop song.  Thank you Katy Perry for making me feel at home while I'm traveling abroad by myself.  Ok, so I'm only at Heathrow catching the bus to my connecting terminal.  But it definitely made me smile and softly sing along :)

So far so good with my travels.  As I board the plane at Heathrow to travel to Hyderabad, I look around and find myself in the minority and nervous.  Not because I'm scared of being one of the only white girls around.  I just can't believe I'm actually doing this.  And this time alone!  Thank goodness for my friend, Charita, who is meeting me at the airport in Hyderabad.  Let's just hope she found my email about the change in my flight schedule.....

No comments:

Post a Comment