Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Facebook Withdrawal!!

After getting fleeced out of 60 rupees (almost $1.50) for my airport frappuccino I finally met up with my friend and her cousin for my ride to LV Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI).  I am so thankful for that ride!  The airport was SO busy.  But, I found my way, or rather my ride found me.  There are so many things I forgot about India that came flooding back as soon as I got off the plane.  All the traffic.  The loud honking.  The lack of personal space (a personal pet peeve of mine). The Indian head bob.

The best thing about my little room is the free wifi, making blogging all that much easier!  Sadly, most of the good websites are blocked because it's the hospital wifi...thus no facebook.  I think I'm already going into withdrawal.  I know, embarrassing, but true.  I have a great roommate though, and have already started to make friends with some of the short term fellows so at least I will be occupied and no sitting in my room longing for facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment